Huttig-Grip™ All Purpose Wood-to-Wood screws are designed to provide superior penetration, grip and strength—all while reducing time and effort, head-pops and breaks, and splitting.
Our All-Purpose Wood-to-Wood screws feature;
- 12-point star drive provides better engagement and more torque
- Flat head with nibs creates fewer head pops and a smoother finish
- Coarse, serrated thread cuts through wood effortlessly and requires less torque
- Type 17-point drills its own hole and is easier to drive into hard woods
- Heavy gauge wire for strength and durability
These attributes work together for faster, easier installation, fewer breaks, a smoother finish, and better holding power.
Huttig-Grip All Purpose Wood-to-Wood screws are available in packaged, buckets, and bulk, with suggested 2 ft. and 4 ft. sets that can be quickly and easily customized to grow your fastener business.
Contact your Huttig® rep for more information!
Download the Huttig-Grip Full Line Fastener Catalog here.
View more of this month’s Dealer’s Edge content here.
| February 01, 2020