Bridging the Gap Between Wood & Composite
Fiberon® Relax Decking from Huttig®
Fiberon® Relax Decking from Huttig® is an entirely new category of decking material. It’s made using patented Rise Technology™ that fuses recycled synthetic fibers for unbeatable strength and durability. Relax Decking performs like a durable composite but is priced to compete directly with wood.
Features and Benefits:
- Price: A great value, priced comparably to pressure-treated lumber but with the long-lasting performance of composite.
- Unbeatable performance: Will not crack, splinter or decay; able to withstand freeze/thaw cycles.
- Exceptional Aesthetics: Prefinished with a protective two-coat surface-bonded color layer that offers a natural finish.
- Low Maintenance: Cleans easily with soap and water; resists sun exposure and stains.
- Easy to install: Works with pneumatic nails, common deck screws or select side-fastening systems.
- Versatile: Suitable for ground or marine applications as well as typical decking needs.
- Plenty of design options: Offered in two colors—Front Porch Gray and Barnwood Brown.
- Eco-Friendly: Contains post-consumer carpet, a product that accounts for 3.5% of all waste in U.S. landfills.
- Protection: A 15-year residential limited performance warranty.
This industry game-changer gives dealers and distributors a new opportunity to convert wood sales and grow margins. It also gives contractors and consumers an affordable, versatile product that’s suitable for any decking need—even ground and marine applications. Plus, Relax Decking helps reduce one of the biggest waste streams in U.S. landfills: unwanted carpet.
Help your customers “Relax” with a better alternative—contact your Huttig rep today.
View Fiberon Relax Decking brochure.