Shake Up What You Sell
Introducing new Smooth-Star® Shaker-Style Doors & Sidelites by Therma-Tru® from Huttig®
Your customers look to you for the latest and greatest products, and new Smooth-Star Shaker-Style Doors and Sidelites by Therma-Tru® from Huttig® makes it easy for you to keep things fresh.
A transitional update to the historic Shaker style, new Smooth-Star Shaker-style doors are ideal for homes that take design cues from Farmhouse, Prairie and Modern architectural elements—bridging the gap between yesterday’s styles and today’s trends and versatile enough to suit many customers’ different needs.
Simple Design with Broad Appeal
- Features Shaker-style recessed panels and flush-glazed glass for a larger daylight opening
- Complements a wide range of decorative and architectural elements inside and out
- Pairs especially well with homes that take design cues from Farmhouse, Prairie and Modern architectural elements
Customized Looks with Versatile Glass Options
- Privacy and textured glass adds a simplistic yet decorative element to the entry
- New simulated divided lites (SDLs) feature a flat profile to complement the design of Shaker-style doors and sidelites, and coordinate with
A Growing Trend for Expanded Sales Opportunities
- Fits more openings with 31 new door styles in both 6'8" and 8'0" heights
- The Craftsman-lite 2-panel Shaker flush-glazed door is ideal for front entry, side and back doors while the 2-panel Craftsman Shaker door is ideal for utility door applications
- Pairs with 6'8" and 8'0" Craftsman-lite Shaker flush-glazed sidelites
- Complements full-lite flush-glazed sidelites in both 6'8" and 8'0" heights**
Sell more Therma-Tru Smooth-Star Shaker-Style entryway doors—contact your Huttig rep today!
Smooth-Star Shaker-Style Doors & Sidelites Sell Sheet.
[*] Not recommended for use behind storm doors or to be painted dark colors, if exposed to direct sunlight.
[**] 8'0" full-lite flush-glazed sidelite available 2nd quarter 2017.