The Next Generation of Sustainable Insulation
Knauf Insulation EcoBatt® Insulation available from Huttig® now offers a greener alternative to create a more long-lasting product that would help to reduce potential global warming compared to previous products. ECOSE® Technology has a revolutionary binder chemistry that holds their glass mineral wool product together and gives the product its shape. ECOSE Technology is plant-based and replaces the phenol/formaldehyde binder traditionally used in glass mineral wool products. Knauf Insulation’s EcoBatt Insulation combines sand and recycled bottle glass to provide you and your customers a greener solution.
Features & Benefits
- Rapidly renewable bio-based binder contains no phenol, formaldehyde, acrylics or artificial colors
- Contains recycled glass content, verified every six months by UL Environment
- Made primarily from sand, one of the world’s most abundant resources
- Provides thermal and acoustical insulation
- Available in a wide range of R-values
- Acoustical benefits reduce airborne sound transmission and significantly improve STC ratings of wall configurations
- Cuts easily and installs fast with low dust
- Recovers quickly to full thickness for snug fit
- Extra wide stapling flange for faster, easier installation
- Durable facing resists tears and is marked in one-foot increments
For a more sustainable insulation, contact your Huttig rep today!
ECOBATT Thermal/Acoustical Insulation
See more from the October issue of Dealer Digest.