Stay on Top of the Latest Trends and Styles in Doors
Masonite® Interior and Exterior Design Elements from Huttig®
Whether inside or out, doors are an important style feature of any home, and customers want to work with someone who knows the latest industry offerings and trends. Masonite® Interior and Exterior Design Elements from Huttig®, keep you up to date on what’s hot as well as what’s next. Read on to learn more about some of the top industry trends in doors:
- Industrial: The unfinished look has never been easier by combining raw structures with the warmth of natural elements, and choosing colors that complement them both.
- Modern Farmhouse: Rustic touches like repurposed accents, farmhouse sinks and antique decor create a lived-in feel while contemporary design elements create a modern twist on this nostalgic style.
- Transitional: Meet your new classic style in American homes—eclectic with mass appeal in this modern meets traditional look that’s defined by comfortable style, soft colors and classic lines.
- Craftsman: Embrace the distinct look of Craftsman style and rich history of American workmanship with vintage details, warm tones and handcrafted accents, all which combine to create a welcoming home.
- Classic: The flipside to the popular rustic, unfinished and casual styles, classic design is unmistakably refined with elegantly rich details, natural colors and symmetrical touches.
- Modern: The minimalist’s choice, this design approach is well-suited to open floor plans without any clutter and characterized by strong lines, bold colors, geometric shapes and sleek finishes.
- Urban Eclectic: For those well-traveled and ruled by wanderlust, this style takes its inspiration from around the globe with bold textures, cultural influences and rich colors to create a look filled with visual interest.
To learn more, contact your Huttig sales rep about Masonite design trends and doors.
Masonite 2017 Trend Report
See more from the August 2017 issue of Dealer Digest.