Flush Out More Sales Opportunities
Therma-Tru® Flush-Glazed Exterior Doors Available from BenBilt
With the introduction of several new Therma-Tru® products over the past couple of years—like 8’0” ¾-lite Smooth-Star, Wide-SDLs and Privacy & Textured Glass—BenBilt now offers a wide offering of flush-glazed doors around the entire house.
These doors open up more sales opportunities for flush-glazed doors beyond just the patio. Now your customers can look to you for Therma-Tru flush-glazed options that work for the front door, side doors and patio.
New products in 2017 include sidelites, wide SDLs and Shaker-style Smooth-Star® doors. These flush-glazed doors from Therma-Tru fit a wide variety of architectural styles and expand a homeowner’s views, from the entry to the patio and everything in between. With a wider view outside and more light inside, you can sell customers a lasting look with clean lines and the long-term performance benefits of flush-glazed construction:
- Factory-built, seamless construction
- Eliminates the need for a lite frame and screw plugs
- Replicates traditional wood door construction
- Polyurethane foam core surrounds the glass and provides durability and strength, eliminating pathways for air and water
- Dual adhesive weather seal provides high-performance protection inside
- Black tape provides a clean sight line and prevents finish weep between the door and glass
As customers look to you for more whole home solutions in exterior doors, look to Therma-Tru for on-trend flush-glazed options that bring in the light and offer more sales opportunities.
Contact your BenBilt rep to learn how Therma-Tru flush-glazed doors can help you flush out more sales opportunities!
Therma-Tru Flushed-Glazed Sell Sheet
See more from the August 2017 issue of Dealer Digest.
| August 08, 2017