Since 1880, HB&G has provided architectural column and millwork products to the construction and remodel markets. Builders, contractors and architects recognize PermaCast® columns as the #1 brand most used and highest quality. Continuous innovation and manufacturing excellence, combined with a broad offering of distinctive products and brands that meet the needs of the market, have remained the key to HB&G's success.
Products innovations for 2016:
- Column-Loc™ – Provides wind uplift resistance for PermaCast® porch columns
- PermaCast® Craftsman Columns – Growing in popularity, 4 new sizes of structural fiberglass Craftsman columns are being introduced. They join the 8 sizes of Craftsman columns already in our offering.
- Outdoor Living Products – Standard offering of lightweight, fiberglass Privacy Screens, Entry Arbors, and Eyebrow/Trellises join our collection of fiberglass pergolas. Semi-custom color and rafter tail options have also been added.
- Square Colonial C&B Sets – Low profile cap and base sets for square PermaCast® and PermaLite® design for use in railing applications.*
- PermaPorch® Ceiling – The new porch ceiling is prefinished with a cap stock and is available in white and blue.*
- Porch-Loc™ – Provides wind uplift resistance for PermaPost™ synthetic porch posts.*
- RigidWrap™ – Structural cPVC column wrap that is load bearing and delivers wind uplift resistance.*
*Available late spring
Huttig offers architectural drawings, plan takeoffs and web resources to help accurately assess every project. Send us the specs and we'll send you an electronic report that gives you every detail you need.
Producing high quality, low maintenance porch, deck, and outdoor living products are HB&G's specialty. Each product is designed for ease of installation with builders and contractors in mind. For more information about HB&G and their products, contact us, use our dealer locator to find a dealer near you or visit their website, www.hbgcolumns.com.
**Product availability varies by market, contact your local Huttig branch for more information.